Saturday, June 11, 2016

Kareena Kapoor on pregnancy rumours: Not right now, maybe in another two years – Firstpost

She’s lengthy been dogged by pregnancy rumours, yet Kareena Kapoor Khan confirmed regard Friday that she and husband Saif Ali Khan are no more expecting a youngster at present.

Speaking along with The Indian Express, Kareena laughed off the records that she joined London along with Saif as she desired to sustain her impending motherhood under wraps.
Kareena Kapoor. Image from IBNlive

Kareena Kapoor. Image from IBNlive

Kareena Kapoor. Image from IBNlive

“Ideal now, there is not anything to state concerning it,” Kareena said, as quickly as asked if she was expecting a baby. “God willing, with any luck (sometime). I am a woman.”

Speculation that Saif and Kareena were to come to be moms and dads reached fever pitch as quickly as the much-loved up couple took off when it come to a lengthy vacation in London. Some records stated that a child bump can be spotted regard the lissome actress in her jaunts concerning town.

There were also rumours that Kareena possessed selected to ice up her eggs.

The actress taken care of these rumours in a conversation along with India Today. “Just what are these rumours? I am no more pregnant. I am no more preparing to have actually a child when it come to the following 2 years. Just what rubbish individuals talk! I have actually no more also gone anywhere. And as quickly as I determine to have actually a child, I will certainly have actually it the normal way. I do not think in freezing my eggs,” Kareena said.