Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Pregnancy news fuels feud between Courtney Stodden, mom – Fox News

Sharing the news of pregnancy is normally a delighted time in between a mother and daughter.

But for truth star Courtney Stodden and her previous manager and mom Krista Keller, it’s just causing a further rift in their currently damaged relationship.

News broke earlier this week of Stodden’s very first pregnancy once an anonymous resource leaked a video confirming the 21-year-aged was pregnant to media outlets.

Stodden confirmed the validity of the video to FOX411 saying it was an “invasion of my privacy.”

The “Asphalt” singer’s mom was stunned by the news once reached by FOX411.

“If it wasn’t for media I would certainly not grab to already know the news concerning my daughter’s pregnancy,” Keller told FOX411. “This will certainly make grandchild number five. If she is happy, I am delighted for her.

“It would certainly be great to endure this along with her However as it still stands her and I are still not speaking. I did not also learn through her about Mother’s Day. I was blessed to have the ability to commemorate it along with my various other 2 girls. Courtney is still skipping from our family. I pray for her everyday.”

Stodden fired spine at her mother’s remarks telling FOX411, “My mother continues to play her ‘victim’ games to manipulate the media and ride about the coat tails of my celebrity in a pathetic attempt to stay in the limelight. Now she’s making use of my pregnancy in the very same manner.”

The newly pregnant star continued saying that if her mom were really delighted for her, she would certainly call or text her.

“The reality is, that my mother just recently went to press to point out that I reportedly have actually ‘the devil’s arms all of over me’ and that a ‘Christian counselor’ notified her to stay clear of me for a minimum of 6 to 8 years. The need I didn’t reach out to my mother about Mother’s Day is since she is not being an excellent mother to me.”

Stodden says her therapist notified her to stay clear of her mother and that is why she did not reach out to her about Mother’s Day.

“I will certainly never ever do that to my child. It deeply saddens me that I cannot discuss along with my mother the news of my pregnancy, However our fractured partnership eclipses any type of chance that she’ll ever modification and begin being the mother I really deserve.”

Stodden and Keller’s feud began earlier this year once the truth star claimed her mother fell in like along with her much-older hubby, Doug Hutchison.