Saturday, May 21, 2016

Kim Kardashian West Explains Why She Shared Her Airplane Pregnancy Test: ‘What Do I Care If I Was Pregnant Again?’ – People Magazine

Kim Kardashian West on Her Airplane Pregnancy Test

Kim Kardashian West

Source: Kim Kardashian/Snapchat

05/21/2016 AT 09:35 AM EDT

Now that Kim Kardashian West is safely in London – and safely not pregnant – she’s explaining to supporters just what led up to her panicked airplane pregnancy examine about Thursday.

“Let’s discuss,” she began an very early early morning Snapchat video (4 a.m., in London, along with a instance of insomnia). “Some individuals were asking me, Why would certainly I Snapchat the pregnancy examine about the airplane?” the naked truth star, 35, said. “And I simply believed it was enjoy funny, due to the fact that I’ve been so exclusive prior to and just what do I actually treatment if I was pregnant again?”

“I didn’t grab my interval this month so I was simply actually confused and I couldn’t stand to be enjoy about an entire plane flight when it come to 10 hrs not knowing,” she continued.

Other Snapchat discoveries from her London journey have actually so much been of a considerably much less baby-minded nature: Among Kardashian West’s videos reported her rocking a Vivienne Westwood choker emblazoned along with the word “SEX.”Kim Kardashian West Explains Why She Shared Her Airplane Pregnancy Test: 'What Do I Care If I Was Pregnant Again?'| Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian West

Source: Kim Kardashian / Snapchat

And while she was explaining to supporters her believing behind the pregnancy test, she was additionally dealing along with a freewheeling co-star: Husband Kanye West, that earned a couple of looks in her Snapchat videos prior to falling asleep prior to his wife.

“He’s enjoy passed out,” Kardashian West pointed out in her last video, along with her still wide awake. “Do you hear your man snoring?”