Sunday, May 15, 2016

Jenelle Evans Flaunts Weight Loss, Denies Pregnancy & Drugs, Joins Leah Messer In Claiming ‘Teen Mom’ Faked – The Inquisitr

Jenelle Evans, star of Teen Mom 2, has actually been flaunting her fat loss on social media as rumors swirl that she’s pregnant and involved in drugs. Evans is 24 and has actually shared her weight loss secrets while contradicting the reports that she’s expecting, noted In Touch.

As to exactly what gets credit for her slim-down, Jenelle drinks plenty of water, uses a diet plan strategy that is reduced in carbohydrates, and workouts regularly. Evan additionally takes supplements to sustain her weight loss.

Jenelle has actually two youngsters and denied those tales that she and David Eason, her boyfriend, will certainly be welcoming their very first baby with each other soon. However, the report claiming that Evans is expecting again caused her to transform to social media to protest, noted Hollywood Life.

The story that Jenelle is pregnant came from an unnamed source that talked to a naked truth roundup site. Evans questioned why she would certainly lie.

“I merely wanted to place it out there….you’re wrong! I am NOT pregnant and if I were I wouldn’t be afraid or scared to tell you ‘my fans’ that assist me. Yet hey if this story gets you focus have actually a great weekend break 🙂 and take pleasure in the attention.”

In addition to Jenelle, Teen Mom 2 producers are described as “majorly freaking out” over the reported pregnancy. And the dramatization doesn’t end there.


Jenelle Evans and David Eason flaunt their love. [Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images for MTV]

Evans is upset along with the means that the producers have actually edited Teen Mom, according to the International Company Times.

A preview for Teen Mom 2 Season 7, Episode 9, showed a battle in between Jenelle’s mother, Barbara Evans, and her boyfriend, David Eason. Evans revealed that despite the fact that she is portrayed as upset in her room, MTV actually edited it to make it appear that the events were parallel.

“On that scene of my mom and David filming arguing… @MTV did not film me at every one of that day. They used a various screen from one more day,” clarified Jenelle on Twitter. “Showing me upset in my room as quickly as I never ever gave @MTV permission come in my residence that day to start with.”

Evans additionally claimed that she was merely involved in innocently functioning on her makeup and faulted MTV for its editing decisions.


Jenelle Evans claims several of ‘Teen Mom’ is faked. [Photo by John Parra/Getty Images for GBK Productions]

“have actually a bathroom in the master bedroom and one in my hallway… I notice where everybody is confused by that scene! Sorry @MTV sucks at editing,” added the Teen Mom star.

Jenelle blames her mother for several of the misconceptions that she alleges viewers extracted from the naked truth TV show.

“My mom said that [I was doing drugs] outside of my door to David as quickly as I was performing my makeup,” Evans insisted. “That’s every one of I was doing, and my mom freaked out that I locked her from my room, as quickly as it was actually to lock the children out, so they would certainly leave me alone while I did my makeup since we were concerning to film me checking out lunch along with my mom.”

Fueling the fire of her wrath, Jenelle claims that MTV did not have actually permission to enter her house and film on that day. Instead, the producers chose a various scene filmed on a various day, thereby making it look as if Evans was reacting to her mom.

“That is a lie,” emphasized Jenelle.

In addition to Evans, Leah Messer has actually claimed that MTV fakes several of the footage for Teen Mom 2. Leah, that has actually 3 children, charges that MTV earned it appear that she was longing to reunite along with her former husband Jeremy Calvert, that was not interested, according to Radar Online.

“I’m 99.9% sure those sensations were mutual,” tweeted Messer. “I could go in to detail, Yet I won’t. Oh, Exactly how I like this fake a#% TV show. #SoOverIt.”

In addition, Leah was revealed as sending her youngsters off to school devoid of breakfast. Amid the backlash that resulted, the 25-year-old Teen Mom star expressed outrage.

“It hurts to feel betrayed,” she tweeted. “It goes to prove to you Exactly how the entertainment globe actually is.”

[Photo by John Parra/Getty Images for GBK Productions]