Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dax Shepard’s response to Kristen Bell’s pregnancy scare? A quick vasectomy! – Today.com

pin

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are the glad parents of 2 minor girls — and Shepard prefers it to continue to be that way.

So last year, as quickly as the Bell briefly believed she merely may be pregnant along with infant No. 3, the actor took swift action to guarantee there wouldn’t be a No. 4 or more.

“Last year, my wife was functioning in Atlanta [shooting ‘The Boss’],” he explained throughout a Wednesday evening head to to “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” “We were there and she every one of a sudden goes, ‘Oh, my gosh! I’m so stupid. I’ve been sick when it come to 10 days and ignoring it. I’m undoubtedly pregnant.'”
Image: Dax Shepard, Kristen BellJordan Strauss / AP

What Shepard’s reply lacked in the means of assist and sensitivity, it produced game in panicked honesty.

“We’re checking out transform in to ‘Jon & Kate Plus 8’ or something,” he ranted. “We currently have actually no life! This is checking out be not worth living.”

MORE: Dax Shepard recalls Kristen Bell’s C-section along with hilarious, detailed story to Ellen DeGeneres

In short, he “freaked out.” Huge time.

“It was so bad,” he told Kimmel. “That was [on a] Tuesday and she possessed to work, so when it come to 8 hrs we didn’t get hold of a pregnancy test. when it come to 8 hours, I was adore imagining my life along with every one of these kids. That was Tuesday. I flew residence Wednesday when it come to a meeting. Thursday early morning I possessed a vasectomy.”

MORE: Kristen Bell calls marrying Dax Shepard the ‘ideal decision’ she’s ever made

As it turned out, Bell had not been pregnant, and she likewise had not been also delighted along with Shepard’s rapid response.

“Kristen was not happy that I did it so quickly,” he said. “Yet I’m a man of action!”

Follow Ree Hines on Twitter.