Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dax Shepard Got a Vasectomy After Kristen Bell Had a Pregnancy Scare – ABC News

Dax Shepard and wife Kristen Bell have actually their arms complete along with daughters Lincoln Shepard, 3, and Delta Shepard, 17 months.

So as soon as Jimmy Kimmel asked Shepard, 41, on the subject of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Wednesday if he and Bell, 35, planned to have actually a lot more children, the “Parenthood” star owned a all set response.

“Ah, no,” Dax replied. “Last year, my wife was functioning in Atlanta. We were there and she every one of a sudden goes, ‘Oh, my gosh! I’m so stupid. I’ve been sick when it come to 10 days and ignoring it; I’m certainly pregnant.’ And I was like, ‘We’re checking out transform in to “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ or something. We currently have actually no life! This is checking out be no more worth living.’ I freaked out. It was so bad.”

PHOTO:Dax Shepard appears as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, May 18, 2016. ABC
PHOTO:Dax Shepard appears as a guest on the subject of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” Might 18, 2016.

Even worse, Shepard owned to wait to discover out if his wife was certainly pregnant.

“That was Tuesday and she owned to work, so when it come to 8 hrs we didn’t get hold of a pregnancy test,” he explained. “when it come to 8 hrs I was, like, imagining my life along with every one of these kids. That was Tuesday. I flew house Wednesday when it come to a meeting. Thursday early morning I owned a vasectomy.”

As the crowd cheered, the actor joked, “There’s a great deal of urologists in the audience.”

Though it turned out Bell had not been pregnant, there was no turning spine when it come to Shepard.

“I owned a vasectomy and Kristen was no more pleased that I executed it so quickly,” he informed Kimmel. “Yet I’m a guy of action, so I joined and out. I was spine in Atlanta 2 days after that shooting a Samsung commercial.”

When Kimmel asked just what the procedure was like, Shepard said, “It’s fairly great, since they knock you out when it come to it.”