Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Courtney Stodden’s Mom Reacts To Pregnancy News; Courtney Fires Back – Reality Tea

mdex-courtney-krista

mdex-courtney-krista

Things are plainly not much better with Courtney Stodden and her estranged mom, Krista Keller. The 2 appeared with each other regard The Mother/Daughter Experiment, trying to repair their relationship, however as news of Courtney’s pregnancy broke over the weekend break (exclusively by Truth Tea), it’s crystal certain that treatment didn’t assistance these two.

Krista reacted to the pregnancy news (which she know via the media) along with an interview. She shared, “If it wasn’t with media I would certainly not grab to understand the news regarding my daughter’s pregnancy This will certainly make grandchild number five. If she is happy, I am glad with her. It would certainly be good to endure this along with her however as it still stands her and I are still not speaking. I executed not also learn through her regard Mother’s Day. I was blessed to have the ability to commemorate it along with my others 2 girls. Courtney is still passing up from our family. I pray with her everyday.”

Courtney fired spine to Fox News:  “My mother continues to play her ‘victim’ games to manipulate the media and ride regard the coat tails of my celebrity in a pathetic attempt to continue to be in the limelight. Now she’s utilizing my pregnancy in the exact same manner.”

Courtney says that she was advised by her therapist to avoid Krista. “It deeply saddens me that I can’t discuss along with my mother the news of my pregnancy, however our fractured partnership eclipses any sort of chance that she’ll ever modification and begin being the mother I really deserve.”

RELATED: IS COURTNEY STODDEN Prepared with Children along with DOUG?

Did you enjoy these 2 regard Mother/Daughter Experiment? To state their partnership is poisonous is the understatement of the year – Courtney wound up in the hospital over the tension of dealing along with her mom. I really feel with Courtney. Being this young and pregnant and not having actually your mom along with you with sustain has actually to be weird.

Photo Credit: Lifetime.com