Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Courtney Stodden is pregnant – Fox News

Courtney Stodden is pregnant along with her very first child, she revealed to Us Weekly after a video circulated to media outlets showing the 21-year-aged along with a beneficial pregnancy test. 

A resource claiming to be a good friend of the honest truth star sent FOX411 the video of Stodden.

Stodden’s husband Doug Hutchison, 55, appears to be filming his wife in their bathroom.

“Alright, here’s the very first [line],” Stodden says as shakes the pregnancy test.

“Come on, right here we go honey,” Hutchison says in the background.

The video cuts to Stodden resting about a toilet along with the beneficial examine in her hand.

Her husband asks, “Honey? Honey, exactly how you feeling?”

She responds, “A minor overwhelmed” and the video ends.

“It’s a bittersweet time with regard to me ideal now,” she told Us Weekly. “I’m dealing along with a great deal of tension and feelings bordering life and its ups and downs. Doug and I weren’t preparing about going people along with this so soon. I’m just 4 weeks along in my pregnancy. Yet some points are from your control.”

Reps with regard to Stodden and Hutchison performed not return FOX411’s request with regard to comment.

The resource claims the video was sent to “[Stodden’s] closest good friends and family.”

Stodden’s estranged mother and previous manager Krista Keller contacted FOX411.

“If it had not been with regard to media I would certainly not grab to understand the news regarding my daughter’s pregnancy,” she told FOX411. “If this is accurate this will certainly make grandchild number five. If she is happy, I am pleased with regard to her.

“It would certainly be great to endure this along with her Yet as it still stands her and I are still not speaking. I performed not also learn through her about Mother’s Day. I was blessed to have the ability to commemorate it along with my various other 2 girls. Courtney is still avoiding from our family. I pray with regard to her everyday.”