Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Courtney Stodden Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Doug Hutchison – Us Weekly

Teen bride turned mom-to-be! Courtney Stodden is pregnant and expecting her initial kid along with husband Doug Hutchison, the honest truth star confirms specifically to Us Weekly.

PHOTOS: Cutest Celebrity Child Announcements

“It’s a bittersweet time with me ideal now. I’m dealing along with a great deal of tension and feelings bordering life and its ups and downs,” Stodden, 21, tells Us. “Doug and I weren’t preparation when it come to going people along with this so soon. I’m just 4 weeks along in my pregnancy. However some points are from your control.”
Doug Hutchinson and Courtney Stodden Doug Hutchinson and Courtney Stodden Joe Scarnici/WireImage

PHOTOS: Stars That Received Their Begin when it come to honest truth TV

The glad news comes as an very early anniversary offer with the couple, That tied the knot when it come to Might 20, 2011, as quickly as Stodden was merely 16 years old. Hutchison is 34 years her senior. The couple, That appeared when it come to Couples Therapy in 2012, briefly split in November 2013 prior to reuniting in August 2014. 

PHOTOS: Can easily You Believe These Couples’ Age Differences?

“Doug is wonderful,” Stodden, That many just recently appeared alongside her estranged mother, Krista Keller, when it come to Lifetime’s The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition, informed Us of her hubby in 2011. “He picks up my coffee grains that I spill when it come to the floor. He picks up my foundation. He picks up my feathers from my sizable robe that I wear. My higher heels are every one of over. I have actually a fantastic life, a fantastic husband.”

Sign up now with the Us Regular newsletter to get hold of breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and much more provided directly to your inbox!